Our clinical providers participate in most major health insurance networks. If your insurance company appears on this list, you may be eligible for significant coverage. Please contact our insurance representative to learn more about your eligibility and coverage details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- First Health
- Mail Handlers
- United Health Care
Keep these in mind about making financial arrangements or learning more about your insurance plan:
- When you contact our insurance representative, please provide the name of your insurance company and plan, your member or account number, and group number if applicable. It is also helpful to have the contact information for your insurance company.
- Some insurance companies require prior authorization for some services. As a service to you, our insurance representatives coordinate with your provider to secure any necessary pre-authorizations.
- Co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service.
- Payment plans and financial assistance are available for patients who qualify.
- Please bring your most current insurance information to your appointment.
Have additional questions about your coverage? Contact us at 334-712-3738.