- Southeast Cancer Center
- Heart & Vascular
- Women's Services
- NeuroSpine Center
- Medical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pain Management Center
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Patients & Visitors
- About Us
Living Well Fitness equipment
What We Offer
Free orientation: Any member can receive a free orientation where a personal trainer takes a client to each cardio and weight machine teaching you how to use the machine and what exercises you can do on each machine.
Body Composition Readings: Can be take every 2 weeks-month to help you better your fitness goals and keep track of progress.
• Body Fat Analysis: Learn your percent body fat along with lean fat mass. By: Skinfold Caliper - The skin fold thickness is measured at various body locations. A calculation is then used to derive a body fat percentage based on the sum of the measurements.
• Body Fat Analysis: Calculated by a weak electrical current that passes through the body to determine the amount of fat tissue.
• Body Mass Index (BMI): Ratio of your height to weight that places you in a healthy-unhealthy category.
• Measurements: Waist, hip, arm, and leg measurements can be taken to help you see you weight loss in inches instead of just on the scale.
• Weight: Weight can be taken and tracked at any time.
Towel Service: Towels are provided at the facility for your convenience.
Always Staffed: There is always a trained team member on staff during the facility hours. On week days a personal trainer is always on staff to answer any questions you may have during your work out.
Challenges: Annual challenges are implemented to help motivate our members and keep them from getting bored with their work outs.
*Free Fitness Assessment: Upon sign up, LWF offers a free fitness assessment with a personal trainer to help you set your fitness goals.
*Free Personal Training Session: After your fitness assessment you can work with a personal trainer who will give you exercises and set you up on a plan to meet your fitness goals.
*Only 6 month contract membership options
Available Exercise Equipment:
- Dumbbells 5-120 Lbs
- Paramount Weight Machine Equipment
- Smith Machine
- Squat Rack
- Stair Stepper
- Matrix and Sports Art Treadmills
- Matrix, SportsArt, True, and Precor Elliptical
- Concept 2 Row Machine
- SportsArt Pinnacle
- Punching Bags
- Recumbent Bikes
- Suspension Trainer