Southeast Alabama Medial Center (SAMC) operates on a “Notice & Takedown” procedure for SAMC operated social media.
Upon receipt of the Take Down request, SAMC will take the following action:
• Acknowledge receipt of the complaint.
• Make an initial assessment of the complaint within 24 hours of acknowledging receipt of the complaint. SAMC may make contact with the complainant during this initial assessment period for the purposes of verifying the complaint.
• Where SAMC considers it appropriate, they will remove the content which is the subject of the complaint, pending a full investigation
• Any removal will be on a “without prejudice” basis and shall not constitute any admission of responsibility on the part of SAMC or any other party.
• Upon making a final determination on the complaint, SAMC may:
o Reinstate or remove the content
o Amend the content at its sole discretion
o Permanently remove the content
- Our Services
- Patients & Visitors
- About Us