The team consisted of 65 volunteers, including others from the First Baptist Church, Bonifay, Fla., and Eastside Baptist Church, Marianna, Fla.
Some of the activities conducted by the team included:
• Delivering beans, rice, fresh water and other food items to 175 families.
• Performing 50 major surgeries by the SAMC surgical team.
• Providing more than $10,000 worth of medicine used during the surgeries at the Hospital Bautista Mundial Guaimaca, Honduras.
• Pouring concrete floors in several houses that had dirt floors.
• Constructing four 20x17 air-conditioned operating rooms.