- Southeast Cancer Center
- Heart & Vascular
- Women's Services
- Neurospine Center
- Medical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pain Management Center
- Patients & Visitors
- About Us
Our skilled Heart and Vascular team consists of vascular surgeons, cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists and interventional radiologists, all board certified in their respective specialties. Our patients feel confident they are in good hands with our staff who are trained to use the most advanced technology available.
At the Southeast Alabama Heart & Vascular Center we wish you the very best in health for years to come. But if you're like millions of Americans, chances are you could fall victim to heart problems or other serious vascular and circulatory disorders. From strokes to aneurysms, these silent killers can affect anyone and any time.
That's why we started the Southeast Alabama Heart & Vascular Center:
- A comprehensive care program featuring the latest in screening/preventive care, diagnostic services, interventional therapies, and rehabilitative services.
- Our diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation protocols are designed to avoid duplication of services while maximizing patient safety, comfort and satisfaction.
- High-tech, high-touch facilities designed with your comfort in mind. From our rooms to our surgical suites to our specialized cath labs, we have outstanding technology but we also focus on easing your concerns and making the entire experience as comfortable as possible.
- A commitment bringing cutting-edge treatments to the communities of southeast Alabama, northwest Florida, and southwest Georgia so that quality care is delivered in pleasant and convenient location close to home.
We hope you never need us – but we're here and ready when you do.
The Heart and Vascular Center provides the most comprehensive care for all matters of the heart and the body's vascular system.
*Rated by CareChex, the nation's largest privately held healthcare information service.
Heart & Vascular
- About Us
- Your Treatment Team
- Heart Disease Facts
- Heart Attack Warning Signs
- Other Vascular Issues
- If you have Heart/Cardiovascular Disease
- Advanced Treatment Services
- Heart & Vascular Contact Information
- Heart Healthy Recipes
- Heart & Vascular Videos
- Heart Attack Risk Assessment
- Surgery Care Guide