- Southeast Cancer Center
- Heart & Vascular
- Women's Services
- Neurospine Center
- Medical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pain Management Center
- Patients & Visitors
- About Us
Fees & Payment
Fees and Payments:
- Payment is expected at each visit. Co-pays will be collected prior to your seeing your provider. Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
- If an x-ray is ordered by your provider, it will be sent to a radiologist to be read. You will receive a separate bill for this service.
- When lab work is ordered that is not performed in our office, the specimen will be sent to another location to be processed. You will receive a separate bill for this service.
- Assignment is accepted for most insurance, as well as Medicare and Medicaid of Alabama. Please bring your insurance cards and photo ID to all of your visits. Insurance coverage is always changing and we verify your insurance coverage at each visit. Please be prepared to pay your co-pay or deductible prior to seeing your provider.
- We will promptly file to your insurance company; however, we are not responsible if your insurance does not pay. We do have Insurance Representatives to assist you if you feel you have received your bill in error. Please call MedNet Services at 1-800-248-7057. If they are not able to adequately assist you, please call the office and ask to speak with Elisabeth or Mary for Internal Medicine claims or June for Pediatric claims.
- Please familiarize yourself with your insurance coverage prior to coming to your appointment to be sure you are covered for the services at the clinic. Some insurances require a referral to see our providers and some insurances do not cover Nurse Practitioner services. If you have questions about your covered services, call the number on the back of your insurance card and they should be able to assist you.
- Medicaid patients and Tricare Prime patients are assigned to a primary care provider (PCP). If you are assigned to someone other than the physicians at the Enterprise Medical Clinic, you will need a referral to be seen in our clinic. Please call your insurance office to request a referral or to change your PCP.
- A self-pay patient is a patient who has no medical insurance coverage.
- It is expected that all self-pay patients be prepared to pay for the appointment at the time services are rendered. If you are unable to pay at the time of service, you will need to speak further with our receptionists to set up a payment plan.
- For pediatrics, the person accompanying the child to the appointment is responsible for payment at the time of the visit. This includes parents, grandparents, caretakers, friends, etc. We are happy to provide you with a receipt of the visit for your records.