• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment if you are an existing patient and 30 minutes before your appointment if you are a new patient. New patient paperwork can be found on this website under "Forms".
• Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to every appointment. Insurances change regularly throughout the year. We need to verify your insurance at each visit.
• Please be prepared to pay your co-pay or deductible at the time of your appointment. Your insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurance company. Failure to pay co-pays and deductibles can results in termination of your insurance coverage.
• Please call ahead if you must cancel your appointment so we can accommodate another patient.
• If you arrive 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to re-schedule to the next available appointment. Our days vary, but if the providers' schedules are full, we will not be able to see you. Screening appointments will need to be re-scheduled as these are longer appointments and require all staff.
• No show appointments are tracked. A no show appointment is an appointment that is missed without proper cancellation. Three or more "no show" appointments could result in your being dismissed from the clinic.
• Please bring all medications you are currently taking to your appointments. We do review these at each appointment to be sure we have an accurate list for our records. This greatly helps us when refills are requested.
• Please turn off cell phones in the examination rooms so we can have your full attention.
**Work-in appointments for pediatrics can be made by calling 334-393-PEDS (7337) starting at 8:00 am. Please remain on the line and Nikki or Renee will assist you.
**Work-in appointments for Internal Medicine can be made by calling 334-347-3404 starting at 8:30 am. Please remain on the line when you call, as all work-in appointments are made by the switchboard operators except for Dr. Alan Young's work-in appointments. For his work-in appointments, you will be transferred to his nurse and be asked to leave a message. Please leave your name, date of birth, the reason for you work-in needs and a good number where we can contact you. We will call you back as soon as possible to schedule your appointment.