- This event has passed.
September 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This class is offered approximately once a month. This class will help you and your partner understand the breastfeeding process and increase your confidence in breastfeeding. We strongly encourage you to bring your spouse, your birthing partner, your mother or other supportive friend. This class offers more detailed information about breastfeeding than our childbirth classes.
Class size is limited to 12 couples.
- Benefits of nursing for you and baby
- Separating facts from myth
- Getting started
- Managing difficulties
- Supporting the breastfeeding woman
- Introduction to returning to work
- Resources at the Medical Center and the community
Time: 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Length: One evening
Fee: $10 (per couple – mom and support person)