Your cancer experience depends on many factors, including type of tumor; organs affected; and treatment methods, such as chemotherapy, surgery or radiation; and your individual capabilities and support systems. Your rehabilitation team will develop an individualized program with you to address your functional limitations and concerns, and achieve your personal goals. Our Services include:
- Strength training – strengthens muscles, bones and joints.
- Conditioning – improves cardiovascular stamina.
- Manual therapy – improves range of motion and decreases pain from surgery or radiation treatment.
- Lymphedema management – treats swelling through massage and compression.
- Access – to multiple resources and education based on individual needs.
- Rebuilder Therapy – helps reduce burning and tingling in feet and hands and stimulates peripheral nerve repair.
- PAWSitive Therapy Program – visits from friendly trained therapy dogs.
SAMC’s Rehab Services is located at 1480 Ross Clark Circle in Dothan, Alabama. For more information, please call 334-712-3726.
1480 Ross Clark Circle
Dothan, AL 36301